This page is no longer being updated. All of the latest information in relation to this course is available on our new Website – www.TrainingPoint.ie – including course agenda, booking dates, current promotions and payment options.
Please go to the following site for updated information - thanks - http://www.trainingpoint.ie/Courses/tabid/84/CatID/7/Project_Management.aspx
Project Management Fundamentals with Microsoft Project Training Course Available in Limerick, Cork, Dublin, Galway, Waterford
This Project Management Fundamentals Training course, to be delivered in Limerick is a 1 Day course, designed to introduce the trainee to the Project Management processes & tools required to effectively manage projects and to introduce the client to the Microsoft Project Software Application as one of these key tools - covering key areas such as Project Management Principles, Tasks, Linkages, Resources, Gantt Charts, Critical Paths, Reporting & Printing.
Our Project Management Fundamentals training course is also available for delivery as a Customised In-Company Course at clients facilities nationwide in Ireland, including Dublin, Cork, Limerick & Galway.
The objective of this course is to introduce the trainee to the Project Management processes & tools required to effectively manage projects and to introduce the client to the Microsoft Project Software Application as one of these key tools.
This course is geared towards individuals who have some project experience but not in a management capacity. The course is ideal for a technical audience with an IT, Manufacturing or Construction background
Award: Procad Training Certificate of Completion
- What are projects, what is project management and what is the difference between projects and ordinary and on-going work activities?
- Understanding the role of project stakeholders in general and the role of the team member in particular
- How do we define a successful project?
- In-scope versus out-of-scope and the importance of project boundaries
- Receiving work and understanding requirements and expectations
- Building the breakdown structure to understand the deliverables
- Building our task list
- What is estimation and why do we need it?
- Various estimation techniques that can help us
- Identifying the dependencies between tasks and building our schedule
- Reporting progress
- Identifying and resolving problems
- Understanding and identifying risks
- Handling change
Individual and class exercises will be provided to practice the concepts learned in class. A single case study is used throughout and outline document templates are provided where appropriate.
Note: The above syllabus may change during the training course to provide more detail in aspects, which have been ascertained to be of greater value to the trainee.
For Further Details, Contact: Ann-Marie Ni Dhonnacha (061 498915) or email A.Nidhonnacha@ProcadTraining.com / or Info@Procadtraining.com
Other Relevant Courses in this Portfolio: